WHY CHOOSE SOLAR
Using energy from the sun to heat water is one of the oldest uses of solar energy! Today, millions of homes and businesses around the globe use solar water heating systems.
Harnessing energy from the sun makes sense. Consumers currently use more than 50 trillion kilowatt-hours of power every year - and yet the sun provides enough energy to meet the world’s energy needs for a whole year in less than one hour! Put that kind of energy to work in your home with a reliable, energy-efficient Solene water heater. Watch your power bills shrink, knowing that you’re capturing one of nature’s purest sources of energy for your home.
With a Solene Solar Hot Water System, you’re making the best choice for your wallet, your environment, and your future. A Solene solar water heater:
- Preserves the environment – No carbon emissions, no pollutants! Solar water heaters use much less energy and therefore produce significantly less greenhouse gas emissions than electric conventional water heaters. Choosing a Solene solar water heater provides the same environmental and energy savings benefits as taking an average car off the road – allowing you to make a significant environmental impact without compromising the conveniences you love.
- Saves money – Use FREE heat from the sun to heat your water. The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that the average household will spend over $500 a year to heat water with electricity in an 80-gallon tank. Solene water heating systems typically reduce water heating costs by 75-90% over electric water heaters.
- Qualifies for tax credits – Let Uncle Sam help pay for your system with federal tax credits. For a limited time, a solar energy tax credit up to $2,000 can be deducted directly from the taxes you owe dollar for dollar - simply claim the credit when you file your return for the year of installation. Your state and your power company may also provide high value rebates on your solar water heater purchase.
- Is a great investment – Most homeowners find that their initial investment in a Solene solar water heating system pays off within five years - and since solar water heaters typically last 20 years, you’ll enjoy up to another 15 years of FREE hot water from the sun!
- Operates without electricity – Enjoy hot showers and sparkling, sanitized dishes with free hot water from the sun--even if your power is out! By choosing a Solene PV option, you won’t have to give up the conveniences you love just because the power is out.
Your Solene solar hot water system provides immediate savings, reduced energy consumption, reduced pollution, and tremendous added value to your home. Choose Solene today, start saving today!